Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Drawing for Me!

I am always looking for a way to tell a story or show a feeling or present an image that explains a moment in the subjects life. Doing that is what I love to do. So who am I making these drawings for? Me! The best thing I can do is not think about who I am drawing for when it is commissioned. The best thing I can do is find my joy and forget about what others may think about my drawings. The very best thing I can do is start a project and just enjoy it. The work will choose the audience instead of the audience choosing the work. 

So we will have to see where this goes, or if it even does go at all. 

This may be the beginning of something!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I’m working on my visual life journal and I’m having the fun of my life! And yes ….it’s for ME!!!

    ReplyDelete