Saturday, February 11, 2023

Multiple Styles

 If anyone looks at the work I have shared, they will see that I move around into different styles. I like to mix things up sometimes and I really love returning to some styles and combing different styles in one piece. Do they always work out? NO!! They sure don't, but sometimes they do. Sometimes they bring me to a new style I didn't know I was using. 

I have done some progress on this new piece I shared the other day. It is 20"x40", on sanded pastel paper, and using soft pastels.  I am also working on three pet portraits so I am moving back and forth between two very different styles. This allows me to think differently and be able to get a fresh perspective for each piece. 

Here is the new project beginning to get color and deciding on texture or not. 




No comments:

Post a Comment