Monday, January 24, 2022

What is next?


I have had this blog for a very long time and I have used it as a way to keep my art work some where digitally. Lately, I have written some short comments for myself and any family members who might take a peek but I really haven't shared it much. 

Now I have been doing some art projects to collect donations for a few different nonprofits that I feel strongly about and so I have sent some people to my blog to show examples of my work. I am beginning to see that this blog can be what ever I want it to be so I think I will use it for the projects I am doing and some other things too. 

Videos seem to be a good way to view work, interviews, and the fun I have in my studio. 

I have posted this very short video that shows the stages in completing the portrait of two beautiful labs. This portrait was for a donation to the Humane Society of Tuolumne County. 

So here is my first video! Hopefully, I will get the hang of this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment